I am researcher in the area of manifold-valued image processing, optimization on Riemannian manifolds, and multivariate Fourier analysis and I am currently with the Arbeitsgruppe Numerik partieller Differentialgleichungen at Technische Universität Chemnitz.
- June 29, 2018Dennis Merkert defended his thesis
Today my co-author and former colleague Dennis Merkert defended his dissertation entitled Numerical Homogenization for Linear Elasticity in Translation Invariant Spaces today. Congratulations!
- April 20, 2018Johannes Persch defended his thesis
- April 3, 2018New Position in Chemnitz
Since beginning of April I am member of the Arbeitsgruppe Numerik partieller Differentialgleichungen at Technische Universität Chemnitz.
- March 16, 2018Release of a new MVIRT version
- December 31, 2017Launch of ronnybergmann.net
Today I launched this site to have all my research and reports as well as blog posts on research on one site.
I will be at the following upcoming conferences.
- Mecklenburg Workshop — Approximation Methods and Fast Algorithms,
- September 10—14, 2018, Hasenwinkel.
- Chemnitz Finite Element Symposium 2018 (CFEM18),
- September 24—26, 2018, Chemnitz.
- Chemnitz Symposium on Inverse Problems 2018 (CSIP18),
- September 27—28, 2018, Chemnitz.
- Geometry and Learning from Data in 3D and Beyond I: Geometric Processing,
- April 1—5, 2019, IPAM, UCLA, Los Angeles, USA..