You can read any abstract clicking on and access the BibTeX code at . If there is a freely available (preprint) version, it is linked with . The links to the official article page of the corresponding journal page using the Digital Object Identifier. Accompanying code is indicated by a link to the corresponding repository, e. g. , or . Furthermore an external link might be available.
- Bergmann, R, Herrmann, M, Herzog, R, Schmidt, S and Vidal Núñez, J (2019). Total Variation of the Normal Vector Field as Shape Prior with Applications in Geometric Inverse Problems
- Bergmann, R, Laus, F, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2018). Recent Advances in Denoising of Manifold-Valued Images
- Bergmann, R and Herzog, R (2018). Intrinsic formulation of KKT conditions and constraint qualifications on smooth manifolds
- Bergmann, R and Gousenbourger, P-Y (2018). A variational model for data fitting on manifolds by minimizing the acceleration of a Bézier curve. Frontiers in Applied Mathematics and Statistics accepted.
- Bergmann, R, Fitschen, J H, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2018). Priors with coupled first and second order differences for manifold-valued image processing. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision. 60 1459–81
- Bergmann, R and Merkert, D (2018). FFT-based homogenization on periodic anisotropic translation invariant spaces. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. Available online, in press.
- Bergmann, R and Merkert, D (2018). A framework for FFT-based homogenization on anisotropic lattices. Computers & Mathematics with Applications. 76 125–40
- Bergmann, R and Tenbrinck, D (2018). A graph framework for manifold-valued data. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences. 11 325–60
- Bergmann, R, Fitschen, J H, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2017). Iterative multiplicative filters for data labeling. International Journal of Computer Vision. 123 435–53
- Bergmann, R and Weinmann, A (2016). A second order TV-type approach for inpainting and denoising higher dimensional combined cyclic and vector space data. Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision. 55 401–27
- Bačák, M, Bergmann, R, Steidl, G and Weinmann, A (2016). A second order non-smooth variational model for restoring manifold-valued images. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. 38 A567–A597
- Bergmann, R, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2016). A parallel Douglas–Rachford algorithm for minimizing ROF-like functionals on images with values in symmetric Hadamard manifolds. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences. 9 901–37
- Bergmann, R, Chan, R H, Hielscher, R, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2016). Restoration of manifold-valued images by half-quadratic minimization. Inverse Problems and Imaging. 10 281–304
- Bergmann, R and Prestin, J (2015). Multivariate periodic wavelets of de la Vallée Poussin type. Journal of Fourier Analysis and Applications. 21 342–69
- Bergmann, R, Laus, F, Steidl, G and Weinmann, A (2014). Second order differences of cyclic data and applications in variational denoising. SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences. 7 2916–53
- Bergmann, R (2013). The fast Fourier transform and fast wavelet transform for patterns on the torus. Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. 35 39–51
Peer-reviewed Conference Proceedings
- Bergmann, R and Merkert, D (2017). Approximation of periodic PDE solutions with anisotropic translation invariant spaces. 2017 International Conference on Sampling Theory and Applications (SampTA). 396–9
- Bergmann, R, Fitschen, J H, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2017). Infimal Convolution Coupling of First and Second Order Differences on Manifold-Valued Images. Scale Space and Variational Methods in Computer Vision: 6th International Conference, SSVM 2017, Kolding, Denmark, June 4-8, 2017, Proceedings. Springer International Publishing, Cham. 447–59
- Bergmann, R and Tenbrinck, D (2017). Nonlocal inpainting of manifold-valued data on finite weighted graphs. Geometric Science of Information – 3rd Conference on Geometric Science of Information. Springer International Publishing, Cham. 604–12
- Bergmann, R (2017). MVIRT, A toolbox for manifold-valued image restoration. IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, IEEE ICIP 2017, Beijing, China, September 17–20, 2017
- Bergmann, R and Weinmann, A (2015). Inpainting of cyclic data using first and second order differences. Energy Minimization Methods in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 10th International Conference on, EMMCVPR 2015, Hong Kong. Springer. 155–68
- Oezguen, N, Schubert, K J, Bergmann, R, Bennewitz, R and Strauss, D J (2015). Relating tribological stimuli to somatosensory electroencephalographic responses. Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), 37th Annual International Conference of the IEEE. 8115–8
- Bergmann, R and Prestin, J (2014). Multivariate anisotropic interpolation on the torus. Approximation Theory XIV: San Antonio 2013. 27–44
- Bergmann, R (2018). Variational Methods for Manifold-Valued Image Processing. Cumulative Habilitation thesis. Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
- Bergmann, R (2013). Translationsinvariante Räume Multivariater Anisotroper Funktionen Auf Dem Torus. Dissertation. Universität zu Lübeck in german. Similarily: Shaker Verlag, ISBN 978-3844022667, 2013.
- Bergmann, R (2009). Interaktive Und Automatisierte Hypergraphenvisualisierung Mittels NURBS-Kurven. Diploma thesis. Universität zu Lübeck In german.
- Bergmann, R, Laus, F, Persch, J and Steidl, G (2017). Manifold-valued Image Processing. Siam News. 50 1&3